Thanks to everyone for a great meeting. Talks from the student week can be found here and the science talks can be found here on the meetings pages.
An International Pulsar Timing Array meeting will be held from June 18-29 in Australia. This meeting will include a student workshop in Sydney from June 18-22 and a science meeting in Kiama from June 25-29. There will be no registration fees for the student workshop and a small fee for the science meeting.
Please email Ryan Shannon or George Hobbs for more information.
Local Organizing Committee:
- George Hobbs: Science meeting chair of LOC
- Ryan Shannon: Student meeting chair of LOC
- Dan Stinebring: PIRE representative
- Maura McLaughlin: PIRE representative
- Nate Garver-Daniels: International representative for computing infrastructure
- Jonathan Khoo: Local representative for computing infrastructure
- Ankur Chaudhary: Local support
- Vikram Ravi: Local student representative
Scientific Organizing Committee:
- Ben Stappers, University of Manchester
- David Champion, University of Manchester
- George Hobbs, CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science
- Yuri Levin, Monash University
- Andrea Lommen, Franklin and Marshall College
- Jim Cordes, Cornell University