This year's IPTA meeting will be held in Parkes (Student Week) and the Blue Mountains (Science Week).
- Full registration for the science meeting (inclusive of the black hole workshop) is 400 USD and includes lunch and the conference
- In order to encourage student participation, student registration for the science week (inclusive of the black hole workshop) has been subsidized by NSF/PIRE and the ATNF and is 200 USD. The student workshop registration fee has been waived.
- Registration for those attending only the one-day workshop on supermassive black hole /
environment evolution is 64 USD and includes lunch.
- Payment of registration fees can be made here: Registration Payments
Student Week: July 19 — July 24
- Accomodations can be handled by the "Station" Motel in Parkes for up to 50 students at a rate of $120AUD per room. Nine of these rooms are doubles and can be shared
- Please not that the meeting organizers are managing the block of rooms for the student week. Do not book with the Station Hotel Directly.
- On site catering (lunch, tea) and transport to the meeting site are included
Science Week: July 26 — July 31
- Meeting venue is the Fairmont Resort, Leura
- Block rate rooms are $243 AUD ($190 USD) per night and most rooms can be shared. Please see the Venue and Accommodation page for booking details.
- Attendees are not required (although they are encouraged) to stay on site, and somewhat cheaper accomodations are available nearby at the Waldorf Leura for $150 AUD / night.